Pay $8,000 when you sign up and $800/month for as long as you would like to participate in the BHIPM Precision Health Program
You and your primary doctor will continue to have access to the BHIPM team for as long as you wish to participate in the BHIPM Precision Health Program. Your data will never be shared with anyone without your consent.
- Interview with our physicians to compile your comprehensive personal medical history
- Generation of extended family medical history and pedigree using a proprietary software tool from our partner
- Whole-genome sequencing and generation of a curated report for all known clinically significant gene variants individualized to your personalized health plan
- Proteomic analysis to determine how protein expression throughout your body has been impacted by internal and external factors, including diet, exercise, aging, pharmaceutical products, microorganisms, and stress
- Comprehensive biochemical testing, including hormones, inflammatory markers, advanced lipids, heavy metals, and many others
- Whole-body MRI with high-resolution brain imaging, qualitative and quantitative biometrics, and dynamic (cine) cardiac MRI
- Trend-line analysis of all biochemical markers and MRI images using AI-based software
- Timely updates to your whole-genome interpretation as new research becomes available
- Repeat whole-body MRI annually (or more often for an additional fee)
- Repeat proteomic testing annually (or more often for an additional fee)
- Repeat biochemical testing quarterly (or more often for an additional fee)
- Updates to your personal medical history and extended family medical history as often as needed
- Continuous access to the BHIPM team for as long as you wish to participate in the BHIPM Precision Health Program.
You and your primary care provider will receive a summary report which integrates and condenses all of the above data into a report with specific recommendations to inform your personalized care plan.